Egg+Bell Pepper Frittata
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup red bell pepper pieces
- 1/8 cup onions
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 banana
- 4 blackberries
- 4 Raspberries
- Stir fry the bell peppers and inions then add the 2 eggs and mix them together.
- Fry the bananas with coconut oil and add some ground cinnamon.
Coconut Flour Pancake
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, plus extra for frying the pancakes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Raspberries+Blueberries (for garnish and extra taste)
- 1tsp chia seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and honey until mostly smooth (a few small lumps of coconut oil is fine). Whisk the eggs in one at a time then add the coconut milk.
- Fold in the dry ingredients with a spatula, and mix until just combined. Try not to overwork the batter, or the pancakes won’t be as fluffy.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add batter and cook for about 2-3 minutes on first side. The batter will not bubble as much as traditional pancakes, so be sure to check the underside and flip when golden brown. Cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with honey, fruits and the chia seeds.
- 2 sunflower bread slices
- 1 egg
- peanut butter
- chia jam
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
Ingredients: (6 servings)
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 medium apple peeled, cored, and chopped (I used green apple)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees, spray a 6-count muffin pan very well with coconut oil spray or any other cooking spray and set aside.
- Add the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, honey until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add the chopped apple and gently mix it in.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between all 6 cavities in the prepared muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25-27 minutes, or until the tops of the oatmeal cups are lightly golden brown and firm. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for about 5-10 minutes, then remove the oatmeal cups and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Banana Coconut Pancake
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat eggs, coconut flour, coconut melted oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract all together in a bowl with a whisk until smooth.
- Melt 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Tilt skillet to swirl oil around to cover cooking surface.
- Pour batter into the skillet and cook until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
- I have topped the pancake with bananas, coconut flakes and chia seeds.
Egg Avocado Toast + Fruit Bowl
- 2 Whole grain slices
- 1 whole eggs
- 1 whole avocado
- 1/2 medium tomato
- 1 handful spinach
- Strawberries and Kiwis
- Chop the tomato and sprinkle the tomato pieces on top of the eggs so you can fry them together.
- Toast the whole grain slices.
- Once the bread is toasted and the egg is fried first add some spinach leaves on the bottom of the toast, then the egg and the avocado cut in slices.
- Cut the strawberries and kiwi, place them in a small bowl and enjoy your breakfast!
Green Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- Ice for thickening
- Toppings of choice (I used chia seeds again, granola and shaved almonds)
- Blend the spinach, almond milk, chia seeds, banana, avocado and ice all together.
- Pour the smoothie in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the chia seeds, granola and shaved almonds on top of the smoothie the way you prefer.
Spinach Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Whole wheat slice
- 1 Egg
- Sesame Seeds
- Toast the whole wheat slice.
- Cook an over easy egg.
- Place some spinach leaves on the whole wheat slice and the egg on top.
- Place some avocado strips on top of the egg and sprinkle sesame seeds on top of everything.